Dog health questions come from all corners of the world because you love your dog and want to know how you can take the best care of your dog even if you need to hold back on treats, make sure your dog doesn’t get fat and perhaps spend a few more dollars to be certain your dog has the highest quality health coverage that will give your dog a long and healthy life.
This news brief gives you the most frequently looked for information related to dog health so you can see what people like you want to know about their dog’s health.
Dog Health: Top 12 Things You Want to Know About Your Dog’s Health
- Can Dogs Eat Bread? – You can give your dog an occasional bite of bread, however you want to avoid any breads with raisins or sugar. Two other concerns are yeast or the possibility that your dog is allergic to wheat.
- Symptoms of Neurological Disorders in Dogs You Need to Know – You should look for changes in your dog’s behavior that could be a sign of a neurological problem like seizures to if your dog presses his head against the wall.
- Can Dogs Eat Quinoa – This gluten-free, high protein super food is good for your dog as long as you cook it carefully and only give your dog a small quantity. Dog Health News wants to remind you that uncooked quinoa should not be given to your dog because of an unseen toxic chemical called Saponin that usually coats the outside.
- Can Dogs Eat Rice? – There are 2 main reasons to feed your dog brown rice: diarrhea and digestion issues.
- Causes of Your Puppy’s Bad Breath – Leaky gasses, dental problems and kidney disease are 3 possible causes of bad breath in your dog. Always check with your vet when your dog has bad breath.
- Dog Health News wants to remind you to consult with your vet whenever you notice your dog has excessive hair loss.
- How to Heal a Nasty Dog Eye Infection – There are 2 simple things you can do at home for your dog’s eye infection. You can dip a cotton ball in a bowl of warm salt water and wipe around the outside of your dog’s eyes to help keep your dog’s eyes clean. You can also take a cooled off chamomile tea bag that has already been in hot water and place it on your dog’s CLOSED eyes for a minute to help relieve red or infected eyes.
- Dog Ear Infections – You can keep your dog’s ears clean by using a soft cloth dipped in room temperature green tea. Another was to help prevent dog health problems and infections in your dog’s ears is strain the juice of 1/2 lemon in a cup of distilled water. You can use an eye dropper to put 10 drops of this lemon water mixture in your dog’s ears once a week, especially if your dog swims regularly. Remember to wipe the inside of your dog’s ears with a soft cloth to remove excess liquid.
This short article gives you common areas of concern for dog owners who look for answers on the internet when things go wrong with their dog. We hope that the information above will help you take better care of your dog.
Share this news brief with your friends and family so they are aware of the common concerns for dogs. You can always depend on the best dog health strategies from Dog Health News.